Motorcycle/ Vehicle Tracker Features
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA 3G system
- Dual-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE system
- 820mAh rechargeable battery
- High Sensitivity GPS Receiver
- Compact size and Waterproof IPX7 design
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS/GSM antennas.
- Built-in motion sensor
- AGPS support
- Support communication protocols- SMS/TCP/UDP/HTTP
- Multiple I/Os support：
- 1 Digital Input for custom function
- 1 Digital input for optional Emergency button
- 1 Analog Input
- 1 Digital Output for Relay
- 1 Digital Input for ACC detection.
- Configuration and firmware update via Over-The-Air.
- Small size for easy installation
- Perfect power management control
- Thermal solution with IPX7 design and waterproof cable connector
MGT-388 could be placed or installed on the marked position as the pictures below.
If you’d like to install MGT-388 at the OBDII connector of vehicles, please
connect MGT-388 with the OBDII power cable firstly, then you could connect
the OBDII power cable to the OBDII connector of vehicle as the picture below.
For motorcycle rider, MGT-388 could be installed at the marked position as the picture as below.
|Back-up Battery||Li-Polymer 820mAh|
|emperature||Operation||-30℃ ~ + 60℃|
(0℃ ~ + 45℃ for charging)
|Storage||-40℃ ~ + 60℃|
|Dimension||107.5 mm X 38.7 mm X 23.5 mm|
|GPS receiver||high performance GPS chipset|
|GPS Antenna||Built-in patch ceramics antenna|
|GSM Antenna||Built-in Pi-Fa antenna|
|Built-in Memory||32 Mb|
|Emergency Input||Negative trigger x 1|
|Ignition (ACC) Input||Positive trigger x 1|
|Digital Input Port||Negative trigger x 1|
|Digital Output Port||Negative trigger x 1 (300 mA)|
|Fuel sensor Input Port||Analog Input x 1( 0~28V), 12 bits resolution|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Non-Condensing|