Tracking System unit is a device, normally carried by a moving vehicle or person, that uses the Global Positioning System to determine and track its precise location, and hence that of its carrier, at intervals.
The recorded location data can be stored within the tracking unit, or it may be transmitted to a central location data base, or Internet-connected computer, using a cellular (GPRS or SMS), radio, or satellite modem embedded in the unit.
This allows the asset’s location to be displayed against a map backdrop either in real time or when analysing the track later, using GPS tracking software. Data tracking software is available for smartphones with GPS capability
Tracking System Features
- AGPS support
- Support communication protocols- SMS/TCP/UDP.
- Multiple I/Os support: 1 Digital Input for custom function, 1 Digital input for optional
- Emergency button, 1 Analog Input for fuel sensor, 1 Digital Output for Relay, 1 Digital Input
- for ACC detection.
- Firmware update via Over-The-Air
- Alert functions including Power low/ Over speed/ Movement alarms
- Tracking by preferred interval, scheduling and Geo-fence
- Multiple power solution